Welcome To My Blog!

Hi! 👋

My name is Ali Khudiyev and this is my personal blog. I love thinking about stuff and solving problems. I love math although I suck at it. I have an undergraduate degree from CS (I have played CS more than I have spent my time on my classes as a good CS student would do) and I have recently completed my master's degree from DSAI (I haven't been able to find a game called that, but an alternative has been Minecraft). I plan to share several types/categories of posts here, however, I may do whatever I want to do since this blog is not one of my shitty university projects:

  • Proofs for Fun (#proof for fun)
  • My findings (#finding)
  • Just fun (#just fun)
  • Other (#other)

If something doesn't look right while reading a post, please do not hesitate to contact me; so that, I would take and use that feedback for fine-tuning my neural network. I hope you'll enjoy reading some of my posts!

PS: When I get bored, I may delete some stuff. So, if this blog suddenly disappears then you will know what was going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

0, 1, and beyond

The CoBra Project

Books